This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration.
- Cell-on-cell design of 8” deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection.
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients’ comfort and safety needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours.
- Deluxe 4-way stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapour permeable, quilted and zippered.
- Each one of the 20, 8” deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing connector
- Pump Airflow 8 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Mattress Dimensions: 80” (W) x 36” (H) x 8” (D)
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Stretch
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Actual Product Weight: 27.9 lbs.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.