• Use over bed linen, furniture and equipment
• Disposable for quick clean-up
• Effective barrier against urine, blood and other fluids
• Fast wicking action to help keep skin dry
• Waterproof backing
- 33% more absorbent than AC051, AC052 and AC053 MedPro Disposable Underpads
- Fast absorption to help prevent skin breakdown
Thick Fluff Core
Feels soft on skin while providing greater absorbency
Less Frequent Changes
This medium to high absorbency underpad offers greater fluid retention than traditional underpads
Impervious, does not allow fluids to seep through the back
No risk of allergic reaction due to latex proteins
Quick clean-up, less risk of cross-contamination, more hygienic
- Sealed on all 4 sides to trap fluids
- Recommended for safeguarding surfaces against urine, blood and other fluids. Use over bed linens, furniture and equipment.
300/case (6 bags)
150/case (3 bags)
200/case (4 bags)
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Very Good Product
Posted by Unknown on 31st Dec 2017
Best the I have used for my disabled husband
Posted by JC on 27th Jul 2015
Thanks AgeComfort for recommending these. I use them for my senior dog, Keltie. I use them on top of a washable bed pad and she also wears washable diapers. She hardly ever gets her blanket wet now, and these disposable underpads save on having to wash her washable underpad as often. Even when she has a really big leak these pads do a pretty good job of absorbing.
Great for the price
Posted by Mr. Incontinent on 6th Sep 2013
For the price, you can't do much better. They don't have tapes to hold them in place though, so if you move around a lot they tend to bunch up. But they are soft and quiet, so a winner in my books.
You recently viewed...