- Comfortable cushioned seat and backrest.
- "A" frame construction provides additional stability.
- Height adjusts in .5" increments with unique "dual column" extension legs.
- All transfer benches are reversible to accommodate any bathroom.
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, sturdy and corrosion resistant.
- No exposed hardware to injure patient.
- Extra large suction cups provide added safety.
- Tool-Free assembly requires connectingback, legs and arm.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Back support is reversible to accommodate left or right tub entry
- Width outside Legs: 27.5”
- Width Seat: 24”
- Depth outside Legs: 16.5”
- Depth Seat: 16”
- Seat Height (Highest): 21.75”
- Seat Height (Lowest): 17.75”
- Product Weight: 11.68 lbs
- Weight Limit: 400 lbs
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
we were really pleased with the ease in which we were able to put this product together - it felt solid and well-made. Unfortunately, it was too large for our really small bath/room.
We received our new bench very quickly. It was very easy to assemble and adjust to our tub. Very solid and would recommend this to anyone that is need of help getting into the tub and for safety.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.