We tested these Premium 2” x 2” TENS & EMS Electrode pads against some of the most popular brands on the market and can confidently say that these are one of one of the best we’ve ever tried!
What makes these so good?
First, they are made with a high quality carbon adhesive re-usable Japanese Gel that is very “sticky”, yet has no irritation to the skin.
Second, the combination of the high quality gel and the carbon film and soft white flexible cloth back tested to conduct more power from the machines we tested versus other pads.
These pads feature a 2mm jack and are compatible with most TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators) and EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulators) such as the MDTS116 ChoiceMMed TENS unit, AC537 Dr. Ho Muscle Therapy System and more.
- FDA & OTC Approved
- Sekisui Gel 100% Made in Japan
- Biocompatibility Approved by SGS
- Clinical Grade
- Pack of 4 pads (2” x 2” pads)
- These self-adhesive gel pads are safe for natural pain relief on neck and shoulders, arms and legs, upper and lower back, waist, soles of feet and hands and more. For best results, clean skin before applying. Rinse and air dry pads after each use to maintain adhesive.
- Pre-wired and pre-gelled for easy and convenient application
- Long lasting, hypo-allergenic gel keeps skin soft
- Built-in conductive gel surface remains effective for up to 30 uses
Posted by Susan Gilford on 3rd Feb 2018
We bought 8 sets of these as we use our TENS machine daily and were told these were the best pads available on age comfort. We are very happy thus far, and can agree they are some of the best after market pads we have used thus far.
Posted by Jacky Stone, Port Hope. on 22nd Jan 2018
These pads are better than the Proactive pads i have been using. Packaging says japanese blue gel,. havent seen that advertised on other pads that i have used but it does seem high quality. I will buy again.
You recently viewed...