Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Card is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the comparative detection of nucleocapsid protein from SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal swab specimens.
High Accuracy: nasopharyngeal swab collection with clinically proven high accuracy results
Usability: three-step, cost-effective portable testing kit
Rapid Results: Compared to standard RT-PCR tests which could take multiple days for patients to receive their results, Boson Antigen testers will show results within 15–20 minutes.
Quantity: 20 tests/kit
Sample type: Nasopharyngeal swab
Storage temperature: 2–30°C
Shelf life: 18 months
Test time: 15–20 minutes (do not read results after 20 minutes)
- 20 Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Cards (Individually packaged)
- 2 Sample Buffer
- 20 Sterilized nasopharyngeal swabs (Individually packaged)
- 20 Extraction tubes (Individually packaged)
- 1 Instruction for use
- 1 Tube rack (for 6 tubes/rack)
Due to the nature of this product, this item is not eligible for return
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.