Reminder Rosie is your own personal assistant- without the high cost!
Reminder Rosie is a voice activated reminder device that allows you or a caregiver to easily record reminders for important events or tasks. Remind yourself, your elderly parent, or as a caregiver for your client, to take specific medicines as directed and on time, doctor's appointments and any important to-do's or events. Reminder Rosie is particularly helpful for the elderly or visually impaired with chronic diseases such Alzheimer's, Dementia or Parkinson's who require to manage complicated medication regimens.
- Easy to set-up by caregiver completely by voice, Rosie prompts you along
- Record reminders in any language
- Set reminder alarm times for everyday, today only, or any day of the week
- Start your day asking Rosie for "Today’s Reminders"
- Doubles as a voice activated alarm clock
- Patented technology
The simplicity to the end-user is the devices major and obvious advantage. Once reminders are recorded, the user only needs to remember to say one phrase - “Reminder Off” - after the spoken reminder is heard and the task has been completed. And if the user prefers, or cannot recall this simple phrase, the user has the option to simply pushes Rosie down to silence her.
Recording reminders is also quite easy, as Reminder Rosie voice prompts you along. Plug the device into an outlet right out of the box, wake up your assistant by saying “Reminder Assistant” in your normal conversational voice and Rosie will say “How can I help you?”. Request her to “Set the time”, “Record reminders” and just continue to follow her prompts. The user can even ask Rosie for “Todays reminders” or “What day is it” and other simple questions. You can even ask for “help” and Rosie will tell you all the simple and obvious two and three word commands and questions she understands.
Record up to 25 reminders, each 6 seconds long, for today only, every day or any day of the week. Once you record these reminders, they do not have to be recorded again. Record any message you like, for example: “Mom, take your 2 blue pills after breakfast “….8:30 AM every-day, or “Dad, don’t forget your doctor appointment today”……Tuesday 11AM. Rosie's loud reminder alarm playback can be heard 100 feet away, until the user tells her "Reminder Off". Recording and erasing new reminders is easily accomplished by simply asking her to “play reminders”.
Reminder Rosie doubles as a voice activated bedside alarm clock. Verbally choose from 3 alarm sounds or she will wake you up in her voice. Or, record your own personal wake-up alarm. You can just say "snooze" and Rosie will wake you up again in a few minutes.
- Voice or manual operation
- Note: Voice activation function recognizes English only
- Large 2-inch LED digits
- Snooze function: 9 minutes
- Dimmer hi-low switch
- Alarm Volume hi-low switch
- Battery memory back-up uses 3 AAA batteries (not included) - AC120 volt, 60 Hz; UL/CSA listed
- Dimensions: 8 in. Wide x 4-1/4 in. High x 2-3/4 in. Deep
- Color: Charcoal Gray Case with Amber LED
- One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
You recently viewed...