These samples do not feature the new & improved tapes. We will update this page once our new samples arrive which feature improved tapes. All bags & cases feature the new & improved tapes.
Quick Information: 1 unit per package – Please note that there is a limit of 5 samples per order. Any additional samples will be dropped from the order without notification at the time of processing.
If you or a family member want to find incontinence briefs that let you go about your daily routine and nightly rest in fully-protected comfort, Forsite's AM/PM Maximum Absorbency Adult Briefs provide a high quality choice that won't let you down. Expect incredible comfort and absorbency in these high-quality adult disposable briefs that boast soft-standing leak guards, wetness indicator, odour protection, high-grade USA fluff core, a comfy elastic waistband, and the amazing absorbency of over 5000ml.
- Maximum absorbency brief for moderate to heavy incontinence, whether it's during your daily errands or your nightly rest.
- Long-lasting & money-saving: these plastic-backed pull up briefs last for two to three changes each day, even for heavy incontinence users. That means you use fewer diaper briefs and you save more money.
- Super comfortable and easy to adjust these disposable briefs with an anatomical design feel great against your skin and feature strong, easily adjustable tapes with a frontal tape landing zone so you can fasten and refasten as needed.
- Snug and firm fit: four tapes featured on the AM/PM Forsite Briefs ensures an excellent fit with the flexibility of refastening, which is ideal for active users.
- Wetness indicator: there's a fast-acting colour change system on the outside of these protective briefs to help show you or a caregiver when it's ready to be changed.
- Stay feeling dry and protected: you'll love the fast drying high grade fluff core, soft standing leak guards/cuffs for etra peace of mind. There's also an overlap of 3" on each side for added protection.
- Elastic stretch waistband on front and back of these control briefs, so they feel great even on active users.
- Latex free, for sensitive skin
- The fit of these briefs is very close to the fit of Comficare briefs.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
I'll buy again!
Posted by James on 7th Apr 2019
A bit thicker, but great for bed time. I move around a lot when I sleep and these keep their shape. I wish they had something in between medium and large. I've got kinda big thighs, 34inch hips and a 32-36inch waist. The medium is almost too small and the large is WAY too big. Very comfortable. Never had a problem. will stick with medium though.
Perfect for Side Sleepers
Posted by Unknown on 14th Feb 2018
One of the very few that can hold up to sleeping on the side. Also very well priced.
One of the best
Posted by Matt on 15th Jun 2017
This product is absolutely amazing. Its rather thick but very soft and holds a lot. They fit well to the body and don't sag.They are EXTREMELY DURABLE, I wet very heavy(8 + depends a day wet) and also work very hard and these can handle it. I am able to wear one of these for 5+ hours while working in the woods: cutting and limbing, while doing heavy landscaping tasks: lots of shovel work, mud, bending and twisting, no leaks, no tears, no sags, not one moment of side thought of , "will it leak?" This is a great product and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future and would recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Posted by martin on 3rd May 2017
Even if I think the tape is too small, the super absorbancy makes these to be a favorite, and will most likely order a case for when I want to sleep in.
All Night Brief
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 29th Apr 2017
This brief is a good choice as an all night brief with strong easy to use tapes.
Quite a punch, but tapes weak
Posted by Martin on 5th Apr 2017
If it be just for the absorbency, it drives a punch. It can hold me good for all afternoon an evening. But the tapes did not do well. Don't think the sizzing hold true as the "tiny" tapes do not reach the plastic band. If not be of that think these could be number one in my diaper closet. Also hoping that awful logo is not on the regular diapers, it's okay on samples, but not ond day to day nappy.
First, the medium was too small, and the large fits perfectly
Posted by Marie Thibault on 18th Feb 2017
But I can't wear them during the day because they are too big & noisy. And i need my husband
to stick it. I'm not able to do that
by myself, and its a big deception.
But, for the nignt its the best I ever
I have adopted it.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Feb 2017
Love the front taping section, never leaks, great comfort, I have adopted it
best I"ve ever used
Posted by Unknown on 11th Dec 2016
these are top quality. they cost a bit more but are well worth it
Really good diapers
Posted by Shawn Tryon on 4th Nov 2016
Just wish I had ordered them instead of the Abena L4s. Cheaper in price but better in quality.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next