The Drive Medical scout transportable scooter combines convenient mobility with superior value in a colourful, customizable exterior. The scout is compact, lightweight, and easy to disassemble into five manageable pieces, making it ideal for both daily use and travel that requires vehicle transportation. The four-wheel scout offers enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. A technologically advanced quick-connect battery pack and a delta-shaped steering handle make operating the scooter effortless, even with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with stylish, interchangeable color panels, in both red and blue, which double as a protective layer against potential scuffs and rim scratches
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Color-through color panels hide scuffs and scratches (red & blue)
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Delta tiller
- Easy free wheel operation
- 12AH batteries
- Base Weight: 58 lbs
- Batteries (pair) 12V x 12AH, 12V x 12AH
- Battery Weight (pair): 20 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: 2A Offboard
- Climbing Angle: 6°
- Controller: CTE 45A
- Dimensions: 42.5" (L) x 21.5" (W)
- Floor to Seat Height: 17" - 19"
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat-free
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- HCPC: K0800
- Heaviest Piece Weight: 39 lbs
- Maximum Range: 9 miles
- Motor 24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat-free
- Seat Dimensions: 16.5" (W) x 16" (D)
- Seat Weight: 16 lbs
- Top Speed: 4.25 mph
- Total Weight (excl. hand control): 94 lbs
- Turning Radius: 53.75"
- Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 24 Months
- Warranty on Frame: Limited Lifetime
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Wheel Base Dimensions (L x W): 31.9" x 16.9"
- Drive Model # SFSCOUT4
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.