The SleepWeaver Mask is the only cloth mask on the market! If you find traditional silicone masks leave red marks or are complicated to adjust, the SleepWeaver Mask might be a great solution for you. The cloth mask weighs less than an ounce and feels as light as a handkerchief lying on your nose. The mask works by inflating and softly conforming to facial features to create an individual seal. This mask works while you are on your side, stomach, or back and with glasses. The material wicks away moisture to reduce rainout and the small air ports diffuse air softly and quietly to avoid disturbing a bed partner.
- The entire portion of the mask that contacts the skin is made of cloth which makes it more comfortable to wear than plastic
- The cloth mask forms a balloon that conforms to the patient’s face
- No rigid plastic clips, frames, or buckles
- The cloth breathes and does not feel sticky
- No mask marks on the face in the morning
- Lightweight and flexible
- Due to the design of the Sleep Weaver there is a smooth air flow path. This minimizes noise from air turbulence in the mask
- Good seal with no pressure points
- No chance of creating a pressure sore at the bridge of the nose
- Small, light weight and easy to fit. One size fits all
- Clean by hand or in washing machine
- Easy to store or pack for travel
- Wear glasses, read or watch TV while wearing the mask
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.