When Recliner Risers are installed, they raise a chair 1 ¾ inches and limit the forward tilt allowing an additional 3-4 inches of lift. The 4-6 total inches of extra support gives a weakened person a biomechanical advantage and enables them to stand on their own. Recliner Risers attach quickly and easily to the wooden base of your favorite recliner. The patented design raises the seat height 4-6 inches while only raising the chair 1 ¾ inches. Each box contains four Recliner Risers, two Rocker Limiters, 16 screws, Velcro, and an instruction manual.
- Provides ease to the user trying to sit and stand on their own
- Gives extra stability yet protects the floor
- Doesn’t interfere with the rocking or reclining of the chair
- Keeps a low profile and blends into the look and feel of furniture
- Allows for an additional 3-4 inches of lift
- Slip resistant/non-marking pads
- Installs quick and easy with included wood screws
- Included Bonus-Rocker limiter
- Can include Furniture Risers
- Riser dimensions: 1.75” high x 2.5” wide x 6” long
- Weight capacity (including furniture): 800 lbs
You recently viewed...