Stander security pole and curve grab bar is Tension mounted, floor to ceiling pole that allows the user to rise from a sitting position in the bathroom with the pivoting Curve Grab Bar, which provides 4 hand grips at 4 different heights and locks in place every 45 degrees. Rubber pads on the top and bottom protect the bathroom ceiling and floor. Main pole easily separates into two 53" pieces making it easy to transport. Includes wrench and no other tools are required for assembly. Fits ceiling heights 7ft - 10ft. Rust resistant Zinc plated steel.
Features and Benefits:
- Two products in One - Floor to ceiling pole with pivoting Curve Grab Bar that locks in place every 45˚
- Adjustable - Fits ceiling heights 7’–10’
- Portable - Main pole easily separates into two 53”pieces making it easy to transport
- Adaptable - No need for wall mounts; can be
- installed in virtually any area of a room exactly where it is needed
- Easy assembly - No additional tools required
- Materials: Rust resistant zinc plated steel with durable powder coat finish
- Colour: White
- Fits ceiling heights: Range of 7-10ft
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of Product: 20 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 54.00” L x 12.50” W x 3.25” H; 22 lbs
- Case of 2 Dimensions: 54.00” L x 12.50” W x 6.5” H; 45 lbs
|Place anywhere in the home||Easy to stand up||Grab bar locks at 45 degree|
No Additional Tools Required
Read about the 'Benefits of Safety Grab Bars' by our expert.
Easy to assemble and easily installed. We use ours close to the shower and feel secure knowing it is there to support us in and out of the shower and trust it. Oh ya it is also a good towel rack !!!!
Helpful and give me the sense of security
This security pole helps me out very much when I have to get up from my toilet, couch and bed. It allows me to get up with ease knowing that I have security while getting up. I no longer have to call for my husband to help me get up.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.