Sudocrem 125g Jar
Sudocrem® Diaper Rash Cream was developed over 80 years ago by a pharmacist and has been trusted by millions of people and healthcare professionals around the world. Currently available in over 40 countries worldwide, Sudocrem® is clinically proven to help soothe, heal and protect delicate skin with its signature TRIPLE ACTION formula. Sudocrem® has long been dubbed the “magic cream” as it has many other therapeutic indications. Ideal for people of all ages who wear diapers, briefs or protective underwear.
Sudocrem is soothes and heals delicate skin and works in three simple ways. First it contains an emollient that soothes sore or inflamed skin. Second it works as a mild, local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation. Finally, a water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin.
Cuts, grazes and minor burns - Sudocrem is a gentle yet effective cream, it reduces the risk of infection and contains a mild local anaesthetic to soothe discomfort. It also helps wounds to heal by forming a protective barrier over the vulnerable area.
- TRIPLE ACTION FORMULA treats skin by forming a protective barrier preventing urine & feces coming into contact with your little one's gentle skin. Soothes sore and inflamed skin, eases pain and irritation, then forms a protective barrier
- CANADA'S NUMBER 1 diaper rash cream is recommended and trusted by parents, pediatricians, dermatologists and health care professionals worldwide
- ZINC OXIDE CREAM: 15.25% zinc oxide helps form an effective texture and a smooth consistency for easy application
- PERFECT FOR every diaper change at home or while traveling
- HELPS WITH minor skin irritations such as eczema, bed sores, acne, minor burns, wounds, sunburns, chafing and chilblains
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.