- Specially designed to meet the needs of people who have undergone unilateral or bilateral total hip replacement.
- Keeps the patient’s legs adducted in the proper position.
- The “saddle type seat prevents internal rotation as well as adduction at the hip.
- This can help reduce the effects of spasticity occurring in people with cerebral palsy or other muscle tone affecting conditions.
- The unique bilateral contoured shape permits easy rising and provides optimal comfort.
- Available in different sizes.
- Adds 6” (15.24 cm) to the seating level.
- Weighs: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg).
You recently viewed...