For moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel control protection
Competitively positioned briefs provide comfort and dignity, with secure protection and a trim fit for moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel protection.
Moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence. Hook tab fastening allows unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body to minimize leakage. TENA Classic Plus also features the InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ technology for outstanding dryness and dual core technology that rapidly absorbs urine and retains it away from the body. Soft nonwoven backsheet for wearer comfort and dignity.
Features and Benefits:
- INSTADRI SKIN-CARING SYSTEM™ improves surface dryness, promoting healthier skin with a transfer layer. Dry-Fast Core technology and strategic placement of Superabsorbent microbeads.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- MOISTURE-PROOF protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for correct product selection.
- CURVED ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- HOOK FASTENERS promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability.
- PRODUCTION CODE allows for tracking of the production date and time for increased quality control.
96/case (8 bags)
72/case (6 bags)
60/case (4 bags)
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Need tips on buying adult briefs? Then read about "Tips for Buying Adult Diapers & Briefs," by our expert.
I'll buy something better.
Posted by James on 20th Feb 2019
Surprisingly crinkly. I'm kind of a fan of he plain white. I've tried and liked the Tena Ultra, but I found those are a bit big. These don't have that problem. They are almost too small. On the plus side they aren't very bulky, but as I said they are kinda loud for a cloth backed. Honestly buy something better. As an active person these are not the briefs for me.
Very good diaper
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Aug 2015
This diaper is exactly the product I needed for my 20 year old special needs daughter. She is incontinent and wears a diaper 24/7. It is comfortable, never leaks and the tabs work well. I sampled any other brands and have been unhappy with the newest tabs that many manufacturers are using now, they are impossible to use. I would highly recommend this Tena classic diaper. I would highly recommend AgeComfort. My ordering process is easy, prices are good and product delivered right to my door. Can't beat that!.
You recently viewed...