Moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence. Hook Tab fastening allows unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body to minimize leakage. TENA Classic Plus also features the InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ technology for outstanding dryness and dual core technology that rapidly absorbs urine and retains it away from the body. Soft nonwoven backsheet for wearer comfort and dignity.
Features and Benefits:
- HOOK TAB FASTENERS promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability
- BLUE TARGET ABSORPTION ZONE provides extra protection where neded the most to quickly lock in liquids and odour, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and dignity
- MOISTURE-PROOF LINING protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for correct product selection.
- CURVED LEG ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- HOOK FASTENERS promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability.
- PRODUCTION CODE allows for tracking of the production date and time for increased quality control.
- To protect against latex sensitivities, all TENA products and packaging are latex-free.
96/case (8 bags)
80/case (2 bags)
80/case (2 bags)
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Need tips on buying adult briefs? Then read about "Tips for Buying Adult Diapers & Briefs," by our expert.
Posted by Lori on 14th Sep 2017
Quality is great but have found them cheaper elsewhere.
Size "small"... too "small" for 32" hips.
Posted by Unknown on 31st Aug 2015
Good product but the announced sizes are incorrect. For a hip measurement of 32", you should not choose "small" but "medium".
This size should go to a hip measurement of 36 "or more.
Posted by MH on 9th Apr 2015
Used it for my mother who is bed-bound. This product can hold overnight load. A big relief for caregivers like me.
Posted by Mary Nutt on 17th Mar 2015
Good product, great price but could be more absorbent
You recently viewed...