These large, soft, alcohol-free wipes come in a handy softpack dispenser.
The special fibres are impregnated with a fluid designed to gently cleanse and moisturize the skin, while removing surface impurities. The washcloth ensures quick, efficient and gentle perineal care at each incontinence product change, and can also be used for gentle washing of the whole body.
Contains dimethicone, aloe and chamomile.
Features and Benefits:
- SOFT, PRE-MOISTENED WIPES for fast, gentle and effective skin cleansing.
- EASY-TO-USE, ONE-HANDED DISPENSING
- ALCOHOL-FREE disposable wipes.
- SAFE and CONVENIENT for waterless bathing or skin cleansing anywhere on the body.
- LOW PROFILED PACK is designed to fit in a drawer, helping to reduce bedside/table clutter.
Quantity: 48 per pack
I was surprised at how large the cloths are. I love the easy open top and the price was better than what I was getting at a regular store. Very happy!
I Have used other brands not as moist or thick as these. They do a great job cleaning and leave you fresh without a chemical smell.
Excellent quality. Nice and large.
I recently had hip surgery. These wash cloths allow me to be clean even though I am unable to bathe or shower right now.
Handy and convenient
These washcloths are REALLY efficient. The cloths are soft, which I like. The packs are convenient to take along with you anywhere. So even if you can’t find a washroom to wash your hands, you can clean them with these wipes.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.