- The molded plastic toilevator elevates the toilet in a non-obstrusive, aesthetically pleasing manner, which can be comfortably used by the whole family The toilevator will add 3.5" (9 cm) of additional height to any standard 14" (36 cm) to 15" (38 cm) toilet
- This easy-to-install, universally designed modification kit will fit a round or elongated bowl
- A safe alternative to the raised toilet seat.
- The kit comes with instructions and all hardware needed for easy installation
- Measures 23"L x 11.5"W x 3.5"H (58 cm x 29 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Maximum weight capacity is 500 lbs
Highest Weight Capacity
Sitting down on a toilet should feel safe and comfortable for anyone. Some toilet-raising accessories are only able to hold a maximum of 250-300lbs and aren’t ideal for everyone. Drive Medical’s Toilevator not only allows you to have a more comfortable experience but also takes a grand total of 500lbs of weight. Thanks to the highly durable design of the molded plastic, anyone can sit down and feel safe in your bathroom.
Loaded with Hardware
As a quality-of-life feature, all of the necessary hardware to construct the drive medical Toilevator is included in the box. As soon as you open the package, you can expect to see nuts, bolts, screws, washers, trim caps, and the necessary pipes required to extend your plumming. Seriously, save yourself from going on a run to the hardware store mid-installation and go with a Drive Medical Toilevator.
Toilevator Raised Toilet Base Benefits
Elevate your toilet in style with the Drive Medical Toilevator. Without making drastic changes to your plumbing or toilet seat, you can enjoy a normal, classic toileting experience. The Toilevator is made from a highly durable molded plastic that can withstand the weight of your toilet and isn’t easily broken if it’s accidentally kicked.
Using the Toilevator you can add an entire 3.5” of height to your standard 14-15" toilet. While it is quite easy to install, it may be a smart choice to get a younger able-bodied person in for it. In under an hour, your toilet-boosting base can be installed through a quick disassembly and re-assembly of your toilet.
Great for what we need
Works great for our building as we have 14" toilets
Good service as well
BEST BATHROOM AID i HAVE SEEN.
I had a raised toilet seat that fit on top of the toilet. Several times over the years it would come loose and I almost fell off the seat. The toilevator solved the problem completely and it is safe and solid and looks great in the bathroom now. Glad I found it while looking for a better solution and this is the best I have seen yet.
A great bathroom aid
I bought this for my mother, and it really helps her. The toilet has been raised so she doesn’t have to squat so low, and have a difficult time getting up. We recently moved, and apparently it does not fit onto our toilet in our new home; so I’m looking for one that can fit. But this was a great product.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.