Stay Active and Independent!
Thoughtful design with a focus on the user was the inspiration that drove the creation of the Uplift Premium Power Lifting Seat. For use on most armchairs or sofas, this portable lifting seat provides 100% lift. Beautiful and practical, the Uplift Premium Power Lifting Seat ensures independence at home or when visiting.
The premium electric-powered model includes:
- Patented LeveLift Technology curves the seat for a safe, gentle lift
- Provides 100% lift for those up to 300lbs
- Easy-to-adjust, flexible hand control - position where it’s
convenient for you
- Large, toggle-switch - stop the lift at the height you choose
- Removable, three-layer cushion with memory foam for maximum comfort
- Portable, with 2 ergonomic carry handles for easy transport
- Stable non-skid base for peace of mind
- Washable, zippered cover with comfort mesh for
improved air flow
- Wipe down cushion with mild soap & water for quick
- 17” width to fit most seats
- Has been awarded the Arthritis Foundation
Available in 17" & 20" sizes (17" seat width or 20" seat width)
17 in/43 cm (20")
|19 in/48 cm
16 in/41 cm
|10 in/2 5 cm
2 in/5 cm
|12 lb/5.4 kg
Up to 300 lb/136 kg
60 Hz 0.6A
CSA & C/US
|Cord Length||Feet/Meters||9 ft/2.74 m|
|One Year Limited
Posted by Unknown on 10th Mar 2018
I have ALS so I need help to stand. This product won't work forever but it really helps me stand up for now. I have put a memory foam pillow on top to help with comfort. I can sit on it for about 2 hours at a time. I am five foot four and found that the 17 in was the right size.
Posted by STEVE LEE on 5th Mar 2018
The device raises the seat by 4-5 inches. Unless you are tall, your feet will dangle. The fabric is slippery, hard and not well contoured.It makes you slide off the chair. I returned it but it cost over $20 to ship it back to the warehouse.
Posted by ML on 16th Jul 2016
Good product, valuable for someone that needs a boost out of a chair.
Cheaper than a lift chair
Posted by Doug on 24th Nov 2015
As an assist to get out of her 3-way recliner, a great solution. A 3-way reclining lift chair costs thousands. Mom found the seat a little hard at the beginning, but has gotten used to it.
My grandma can get up easily now
Posted by Bernadette on 8th Nov 2013
I bought this for my grandmother after seeing her have difficulty getting up from her chair that is low. My friend referred me to an uplift power seat that she had bought from agecomfort a while back for her mother. I took her word for it and bought it. My grandma can easily get up from her chair now.
You recently viewed...