Basic Medical's non-sterile clear vinyl exam gloves were made for doctors but are great for many applications. The ambidextrous design fits either hand and there are four sizes available, each packaged in color-coded boxes for easy identification.
- These gloves contain no natural rubber latex and are manufactured without powder - a safe solution for those affected by common glove allergies and sensitivities
- Features a smooth finish for greater tactile feedback and is the right thickness for most uses - fingers are 0. 09mm thick and palms are 0. 07mm thick
- Ideal for use in a lab, kitchen, shop, or around the house - it protects, cleans, grips, and works as hard as you do
- BASIC Disposable Vinyl Gloves -- M5.1g, measuring 9.5 inches from fingertip to glove cuff.
Each box contains 100 gloves
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.