VTBUNDLE-VITAL TRACKING BUNDLE consists of our two most popular diagnostic products - DET306 (NON-CONTACT THERMOMETER) and CMS50D1 (FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER).
Monitor your families, employees and student health with the DET-306 digital infrared non-contact forehead thermometer. This device measures a person's temperature on their forehead without contacting the skin, making it an ultra-hygienic choice.
To help streamline the temperature-reading process, the thermometer features a 1:1 distance to spot ratio and reads temperatures from 89.6 to 109.4 degrees Fahrenheit with an accuracy +/-0.4 degrees Fahrenheit. To use, simply press the on button, hit "start," and position the device 2 to 3 cm from the forehead. The infrared technology detects the intensity of the light emitted from the forehead and converts it into a temperature reading on the large LCD display. This process takes just one second. It beeps when finished and then automatically turns off after inactivity. It also stores the 10 most recent readings for reference, which is great for team settings. Other features include setting time and date for added efficiency.
Not only effective for reading human temperatures, this thermometer is FDA certified and capable of measuring the heat of objects from 32 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. When doing so, it offers an accuracy of +/-0.4 degrees Fahrenheit or +/-4% with a distance of 1 to 2 cm from the object.
Reusable and intuitive, this device is a must-have tool for maintaining a healthy and safe work environment. A set of 2 AAA batteries (sold separately) are required for operation.
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter fits all finger sizes from kids above four years old to adults as it measures the level of oxygen in the blood and reads the pulse rate in just eight to ten seconds. Get reliable accurate measurements instantly in seconds. Ideal for measuring your vital signs on a daily basis, before and after workouts, when traveling and more.
This fingertip pulse oximeter will accurately read and display
- OXYGEN SATURATION or SpO2 LEVEL - Shows the percentage of how much hemoglobin in your blood is carrying oxygen, with normal levels at 95% or greater
- PULSE RATE - Provides the number of heartbeats per minute
- PULSE INTENSITY - Displayed as a bar graph
- PULSE WAVE - Shows the strength of your pulse in wave form
- Large Screen with Clear LED Readout - Very easy to read oxygen saturation level and pulse rate results with crystal clear clarity in portrait or landscape mode. This unit features auto rotation, which means the screen will rotate no matter which hand you hold it in for ease of use.
- Lightweight & Portable - Can fit in any pants or shirt pocket and comes with a handy neck lanyard. Weighs only 50 grams.
- Low Power Consumption - The oximeter will automatically power off when not in use and delivers up to 20 continuous hours of battery life.
How to use
- Remove the back cover and install two AAA batteries (not included)
- Insert your finger by aligning it with the red light and wait for the oximeter to switch on or press the button on top
- Read the results in eight to ten seconds
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.