Williams Sound PocketTalker Ultra with Single Minibud and Headset
A personal listening system can make your loved ones, or your television, easy to hear again. The Williams Sound Pocket Talker Ultra allows you to control tone and volume separately. Enjoy this personal sound amplifier for 100 hours with any of the many accessories included with your purchase.
- Lanyard, so you can discretely wear the amplifier around your neck
- Belt clip, to carry the light weight amplifier with you
- Includes one earbud and headset
- Connects to your headphones
- Connects to your television and has a TV listening extension cord (12 feet) so you don’t have to be too close to the screen
Features of this television and sound amplifier:
- An omni-directional microphone
- Built-in wind screen for optimal sound
- Durable impact resistant case
- Tone at mid position: 0dB boost at 5kHz, 4dB cut at 400Hz
- Tone at low position: 3dB cut at 5kHz, 4dB boost at 400 Hz.
Battery and Warranty:
- Takes two AAA batteries
- 100 hour battery
- Red flashing light means batteries are low
- 5 year warranty on parts and labor
- 90 day warranty on accessories
Buy the Williams Sound PocketTalker Ultra with Minibud & Headset and take care of all of your personal amplification needs at once.
My husband was very grateful I purchased this item. He was unable to hear after a bad cold, and was frustrated for several weeks. My only complaint was the feedback if he didn’t have the talker positioned properly. His complaint was being unable to follow conversations in a group. He has recovered his hearing, and knows that we have it on hand should a hearing loss happen again.
Purchased the Pocket Talker for my dad who hates to wear his hearing aides. The Talker works fine at lower volumes (below 6) but once we raise the volume there is constant feedback when the base it clipped to his shirt. Need to keep the base at the furthest distance and still there are times when we get feedback to the point that it is not usable.
It works well but is a little cumbersome
My dad lost amount of hearing in a short period of time. His hearing aids were not working for him and he also did not like wearing them. This pocket talker has been amazing. We are able to communicate with him. We also use the extension cable for the TV and it helps a lot. The headphones aren't great, but the single ear piece is quite good and comfy. The only issue now is we keep losing the little microphone sponge. Wish it came with a couple extras.
I am glad this was recommended to me by the workers at the LTC and I would recommend it as a good alternative for hearing loss when hearing aids are not a good option.
Head phones would not go small enough.
This definitely makes a difference for my father. Very happy with the purchase. Definitely recommend one of these for anyone that has issues with their hearing
Made life for my 98 year old Mother in Law much easier. She was able to hear conversation!
Very pleased with this product
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.