Williams Sound PocketTalker Ultra with Single Minibud and Headset
A personal listening system can make your loved ones, or your television, easy to hear again. The Williams Sound Pocket Talker Ultra allows you to control tone and volume separately. Enjoy this personal sound amplifier for 100 hours with any of the many accessories included with your purchase.
- Lanyard, so you can discretely wear the amplifier around your neck
- Belt clip, to carry the light weight amplifier with you
- Includes one earbud and headset
- Connects to your headphones
- Connects to your television and has a TV listening extension cord (12 feet) so you don’t have to be too close to the screen
Features of this television and sound amplifier:
- An omni-directional microphone
- Built-in wind screen for optimal sound
- Durable impact resistant case
- Tone at mid position: 0dB boost at 5kHz, 4dB cut at 400Hz
- Tone at low position: 3dB cut at 5kHz, 4dB boost at 400 Hz.
Battery and Warranty:
- Takes two AAA batteries
- 100 hour battery
- Red flashing light means batteries are low
- 5 year warranty on parts and labor
- 90 day warranty on accessories
Buy the Williams Sound PocketTalker Ultra with Minibud & Headset and take care of all of your personal amplification needs at once.
Simple, reliable, worth the price
Posted by Unknown on 9th May 2016
This was bought on behalf of my mother who, in her mid nineties, recently moved into a nursing home that uses Pocket Talkers. She finds it easier to use than her expensive, and easily lost (three times) in-ear hearing aids. It has been dropped a few times without ill effect.
Posted by Victor Forbes on 27th Aug 2013
I bought this for my dad, and he loves this. He can hear sounds clearly and is great when he uses it to talk to people individually or in a group. We were worried about the battery life, but it lasts for quite some time (depending on how long you use it for).