This is a clearance item used as a demo - original packaging not available. All clearance items are sold as-is and are final sale, no returns, exchanges or refunds.
The Williams Sound Pocketalker Ultra Personal Listening system amplifies sound clearly and easily for better understanding. 100 hours of battery life ensures long-lasting performance. Each Pocketalker Ultra includes a plug-in sensitive microphone and for the TV listener, a TV listening extension cord. Use the Pocketalker Ultra with a variety of available earphones and headphones of your choice, or a neckloop and a telecoil-equipped hearing aid. 1-on-1 Conversations TV Listening Listening in the Car Small Groups and much more
- Housed in an ABS plastic impact resistant plastic silver case with a removable battery door.
- Dimensions: 3.38"L x 2.23"W x .88" THK. (85.8mm x 56.6mm x 22.3 mm)(Not including belt clip or microphone assembly)
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (70.9 grams) (with batteries and microphone)
- Color/material: Silver gray, ABS/Polycarbonate molded plastic case.
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline
- Battery Life: 100 hours (typical usage)
- Low Battery Indicator: Red light on top panel flashes.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, electret microphone assembled in housing with foam wind screen and 3.5mm mono plug.
- Tone Control: External rotary control knob to allow user to optimize hearing.
- Volume Control: External rotary control knob with power ON-OFF switch.
- Microphone Jack: 3.5 mm, mono, gold plated mini plug.
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm, mono, nickel plated mini plug.
- Accessories included: Belt clip: Allows the user to wear the unit on a belt.
- Lanyard: Allows the user to wear around the neck.
- Frequency Response: Tone at high position: 11dB boost at 5kHz, 8dB cut at 400 Hz.
- TV listening extension cord: extends the microphone to 12 ft.
- Tone at mid position: 0dB boost at 5kHz, 4dB cut at 400Hz.
- Tone at low position: 3dB cut at 5kHz, 4dB boost at 400 Hz.
- Warranty: 5 years, parts and labor (90 days on accessories)
You recently viewed...