CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant in one.
CaviWipes are durable, non woven, nonabrasive towelettes that offer quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience.
They're recommended for use on non-porous surfaces and fixtures. CaviWipes is ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operators and other critical-care areas.
Comes in tub of 160 wipes
- For use on hard non-porous surfaces
- Durable, nonwoven towels won’t bunch up during use
- Flat Packs minimize storage space, unclutter counter space, and are resealable
CaviWipes Kill Claims
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Bordetella pertussis
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Candida albicans
- Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Extended Spectrum ß–lactamase Escherichia coli (ESBL)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Influenza A2 Virus
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.