The Drive Medical ZooMe Auto-Flex is ideal for on-the-go lifestyles combining a lightweight design and premium "Flex" feature of single-motion folding and unfolding for easy transportation. Unlike most travel scooters, no assembly or disassembly required! The compact frame allows you to easily transport or store the scooter in the trunk of a car.
With the push of a button, the scooter will fold or unfold in 15 seconds or less! This fully featured scooter is airline safe, which means you can drive it right up to your departure gate, and check it at the door just like a wheelchair!
The 4-wheel design provides optimal stability on all types of terrain. The ZooMe Auto-Flex electric scooter includes an angle-adjustable delta tiller for maximum driving comfort, and ensures easy throttle control for users with limited dexterity.
- Fully electronic folding and unfolding in 15 seconds or less with a wireless key fob
- Aluminum alloy frame is lightweight for superior portability
- Airline safe lithium battery
- High-gloss shrouds for a protective finish
- Easy throttle control
- Delta tiller for users with limited dexterity
- Auto-folding seat with padded, adjustable armrests
- Flat-free, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
- Easy-to-adjust tiller places the scooter's controls in the ideal position
- Secondary manual-release levers and toggle switch for folding and unfolding
- Front and rear reflectors
- 2 ignition keys and 1 key fob included
- Anti-tip wheels for additional safety
- Weight Capacity - 300 lbs
- Top Speed - 4 mph
- Estiamted Ragne - 13 miles
- Climbing Angel - 6°
- Turning Radiius - 47.2°
- Ground Clearance - 1.6"
- Overall Dimensions - 37" (L) x 17" (W) x 32.5" (H)
- Overall Dimentions Folded - 17" (L) x 17" (W) x 23.5" (H)
- Seat Dimensions - 16" (W) x 14" (D)
- Motor - 24V x 120W
- Controller - PG S Drive 45A
- Batteries - 25.9V x 10AH Lithium
- Battery Charger - 2A Offboard
- Brakes - Electromagnetic
- Freewheel Mode - Yes
- Front Wheels - 6" x 1.5"
- Rear Wheels - 7" x 2.35"
- Anti-Tip Wheels - 2" x .5"
- Base Weight - 55 lbs
- Battery Weight (Pair) - 5 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece Weight - 55 lbs.
- Total Weight - 60 lbs.
- Warranty on Frame - Limited Lifetime
- Warranty Motor | Electronics | Battery - 24 | 24 | 12 Months