ZORBI™ bags are easy and efficient way to dispose of liquid human waste while minimizing its contact with equipment and staff.
ZORBI™ bags, pads and powder are a quick and convenient method of disposing liquid human waste while minimizing its contact with equipment or staff.
All ZORBI™ bags contain a water soluble pad of ZORBI™ made from Super Absorbent Powder.
Zorbi bags help reduce the risk of cross contamination by making it easier to contain and control liquid human waste. In as little as 30 seconds after contact with liquid the super absorbent sachet expands to contain 600 ml of organic liquids and waste, which reduces the risk of splashing and spills during transport and locks in odours. The bags can then be sealed and disposed of quickly and easily.
Protects staff and equipment.
- Fits most bedpans and commode seats
- ZORBI™ hygienic bags contain a water soluble pad of super absorbent powder.
- Helps control infections and saves staff time.
- Block odors.
- Convenient and easy for staff, caregivers and environmental services to us
- Improve quality of care and quality of life.
- 12 per box
Dispose of liquid waste with proper care.
- If ingested, immediately call a physician.
- Skin Contact: Wash with soap and water.
- Eye Contact: Rinse abundantly with water.
Contents: Sodium polyacrylate in a water soluble pad.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.