CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. AVAILABLE END OF JUNE 2016. WE ARE TAKING PRE-ORDER.
The Full Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Full Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating the adjustment of the head and foot sections plus the height of the bed. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control is easy to use and controls the upper body, knees, and overall height of the bed frame to provide maximum comfort and ease for the user or caregiver. The Full Electric Bed is perfect for any home where someone needs additional assistance in bed and would like the added convenience of being able to adjust the sections of the bed.
Full-electric hospital bed includes half rails and 80" therapeutic support mattress.
- Back and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Easy to set up
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any décor and easy to maintain
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled
- The easy-to-use hand pendant electrically controls the positioning of the upper body, knees, and overall height of the bed frame to provide maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- UL 73 and CSA approved
- Zinc coated spring deck
- 120V Motor
- Bed Height: 16" (min), 24.5" (max)
- Unit Dimensions: 36" (W) x 88" (L)
- Fits 80" Length mattress
- Weight: 181 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
Very happy with purchase
Posted by P. Rawani on 18th Feb 2016
We ordered this for my mother, she is 78 and already in fragile shape. She spends a lot of time in bed and was looking for an adjustable bed that she would keep comofortable in. We got the Agecomfort catalogue from a friend and thought this price was too good to be true as this package includes mattress and rails. However much to our pleseant surprise, the bed arrived with mattress and rails after 3 days from the time we placed the order! It wasnt difficult to put together for my son and so far my mother is enjoying it more than we anticipated. It's easy to adjust for her and allows her to eat and stay more comfortable in bed. We also purcahsed a bed wedge and bed cover, which were delivered separately but also came very quickly. It has been one month now with the bed and we are very happy so far.
You recently viewed...