- Free Shipping
Possible Canada Post Service Interruption
Update: As of July 12th, we have resumed shipping by Canada Post as it does not appear there will be a service interruption within the next 72 hours.
With the possibility of Canada Post, or Canada Post affiliated Unions beginning strike action as early as July 2nd, please read below for more details on how we will handle things in the event of a Canada Post Service Interruption.
- We will deliver all parcels through Purolator or UPS - lead times for orders may be longer than normal.
- We will NOT be able to deliver parcels to P.O Box addresses during this time. We require a civic street address for all deliveries. We will hold any orders with a P.O Box address and resume shipping once the Canada Post service interruption has ended.
- If you prefer to have your order shipped ONLY with Canada Post and would like to wait until the Canada Post service interruption has ended, please let us know when placing your order.
- If your parcel was shipped by Canada Post just before the service interruption, it will be delivered once the Canada Post service interruption has ended.
- Returns may incur longer lead times to be received and processed at our head office. We will do our best to expedite all returns, however lead times will be longer.
- We will not be mailing any catalogues or flyers during this time and will resume once the Canada Post service interruption has ended.
Your business is very important to us and we will strive to provide the best possible service for all orders. To contact us for any questions or concerns, please click here or call us at 1-800-520-3259
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all Canadian orders over $50 (before taxes) to almost all locations in Canada (See below for information on remote locations)
For all Canadian orders, we use Canada Post expedited Parcel Post Service (For RUSH ORDERS, we offer express courier delivery, please contact us for details.). Normal delivery times for this service is 3-7 business days to major cities and few extra days for remote locations.
For all US orders, we use UPS Standard Parcel Delivery. Normal delivery times are between 5-10 Business days to major cities and few extra days for remote locations. (We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska)
General Canadian Shipping Charges:
|Orders under $50||CAD$9.99||3-7 Business Days|
|Orders over $50 (before taxe)||FREE SHIPPING|
Remote Locations in Canada:
AgeComfort.com charges extra for shipping to remote locations in Canada. Canada Post has labelled "remote location" areas as Air Stage locations. This means that these locations require Air Lift transportation for mail more than 6 months per year. Click here for a list for Air Stage Locations
|Orders under $300||CAD$49.99||Remote location orders do not qualify for free shipping.|
|Orders over $300||CAD$45.00|
If you have any questions about shipping rate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
General USA Shipping Charges:
|Orders under $70||CAD$20.00||5-10 Business Days|
|Orders over $70 and UP||CAD$35.00|
*For over sized packages, our customer service team member will contact you for any additional charges.
Orders shipped to USA may be subject to import taxes or duties. Customs charges can vary. You can find out more information at your local customs office. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient and AgeComfort will not be held responsible for these charges.
If you require a faster or overnight service, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-520-3259 for more information.
* Any items in stock will be shipped out on the same day or the next day. Any items that are out of stock will be shipped once we have them in stock. Order processing times for the out-of-stock items will be emailed to you by our customer care team.