Grab Bars Support You and Make Your Home Comfortable Again
Grab bars can keep you independent in your home, by allowing you to get support in just the locations you need it, indoors or out.
Bathroom grab bars offer you safety in this slippery space.
- When a grab bar is within reach you can step out of the shower without support. Shower bars keep you from falling even when wet.
- Bathtub safety bars let you lower yourself into warm water at your own pace, so you can enjoy the bath again.
- Have toilet grab bars installed so you won’t have to call for help from the throne.
You can add to the beauty of your bathroom with gorgeous stainless steel safety bars that are integrated with usual bathroom features, like shelving, towel bars and soap dishes.
Grab bars in any space, including the bedroom and the living room, can have further features for your safety and comfort.
- For those having difficulty gripping tightly due to arthritis or other conditions, many hand rails have soft or textured grips, even ball grips, so you can easily get your grip.
- Suction cup grab bars are easy to place wherever you need them, and are easy to bring with you if you decide to move.
- L shaped safety bars offer seniors support at a unique angle, making it even easier to stand.
- Security poles offer more stability to the elderly whose home layout doesn’t make bars practical. Plus, safety poles are closer to your body and therefore easier to use, maximizing your strength.
Outdoor grab bars are perfect for the gardener, or the senior who has trouble getting up and down their front steps. That way, you can head outside and return home without help.