Institutional Folding Walker with Wheels and Airgo Walker Glides Adult
The 770-128 walker from AMG Medical is designed and built for institutional settings but is also a popular choice for the home or retirement home.
Includes durable vinyl hand grips that are easier to clean along with bolted side braces for easier maintenance and removal so the hand grips can be replaced.
- Economical and lightweight walker
- Features 1 inch diameter anodized aluminum tubing
- Geometric design, and angled front legs.
- The walker front bar also acts as a support rail for use over a commode bowl.
- The one-button folding mechanism makes the walker easy to open and close.
- Height adjustable from 31 to 38" (78.7 to 96.5 cm)
- 5 inch (12.7 cm) wheels.
- Vinyl handles are easier to clean
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 Kg)
Posted by JP on 26th Feb 2017
This walker is sturdy, easy to assemble and adjust and also light and easy to use and fold.
Ultra Light and easy to fold down and store...
Posted by John on 11th Nov 2015
This walker had to be light and strong so it was useable with only one hand.
And it works like a charm.
It also folds easily to fit in the trunk of our small car. This makes it perfect for travelling by car and by air.