Carole Martin Full Freedom Front closure comfort bra features front hook closures. So no more bra spinning or difficultly putting it on. Easy on. Easy off. Wide sides, extra wide straps, and no under wire. The Straps never fall off and extra wide straps and an open back reduce back strain – even for our double D wearers.Very comfortable and you can sleep in it. This easy fastener front hook closing brassiere features 6 hooks. Stretch cups fit sizes B to DD. Quality machine washable Nylon & Spandex. (85 % Nylon / 15% Spandex)
- Easy on front hook and look closure
- Quilted fabric that’s warm in winter/cool in summer
- Stretch fabric fits B, C, D, and DD cup sizes
- Wide sides fit comfortably snug
- Extra wide straps and open back reduces back strain
- No underwire or stiff elastics to irritate your skin
- 85% Nylon / 15% Spandex
- Available in black, white and beige
- Machine wash with like colors. Do not bleach
- Hang to dry. Do not iron
- Measure around ribs, just below bust (Tape measure should be snug, but not tight).
- Add 4 to 6 inches to your under bust measurement to calculate the size you should order. (For a snug fit add 4 inches, For a loose fit add 6 inches).
Example: An individual measures 34 inches under their bust. A snug close fit would be size 38. A looser more generous fit would be size 40.
Posted by colowe on 5th Aug 2016
The bra is very comfortable and offers light support. However, there is a lace/fabric tab covering the hooks that has to be pushed out of the way when you are fastening the bra. For a bra that's supposed to be easy to put on, this just makes things more difficult if you have poor manual dexterity.
Cheaper other places
Posted by Unknown on 7th Apr 2016
good seems comfortable would rather it come in a cotton blend