Side sleepers will love this innovative leg spacer pillow that’s designed to help restore the body’s natural alignment, relax your back muscles, and relieve pressure for a soothing sleep each night. Forsite Health’s Memory Foam Leg Pillow will become an indispensable part of your bedtime routine, whether you suffer from back pain and body aches, or just want to improve your overall comfort for a sound night’s rest. This soft contoured knee pillow is curved to fit between your legs and stays in place all night. It helps restore the alignment of your back, hips and knees.
- Supportive and therapeutic cushion: it keeps your legs, hips and spine aligned, thereby relieving strain and even promoting circulation in those areas.
- Incredibly soft, the pillow’s velour cover feels great against bare skin, and the high-grade memory foam retains its shape over time.
- Easy care support pillow: easily removable and washable velour cover is a cinch to keep clean.
- Unique shape is designed to fit between your legs and stay put all night.
- Durable and comfortable pressure relief cushion is sized perfectly at 6” x 8” x 9.85”.
- Comes with a one-year warranty.
Good quality memory foam products typically have an odor out of the box. This odor will go away with use and is a natural occurring distinction of memory foam.
Not returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Wonderful Night's Sleep
Posted by Eve Brattland on 13th Jan 2017
This is what I've been looking for - it supports my legs in the right position to ease my back. Have been sleeping wonderfully since I got it.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Jul 2016
I could not adapt to this from an ordinary pillow between my knees. I would have returned it if I could have.
Posted by BOB on 18th Jun 2016
BEING A SIDE SLEEPER FOR MOST OF MY 83 YEARS, I FIND I NEED SOMETHING TO SUPPORT MY LEGS IN THE RIGHT POSITION. THIS DOES IT THE GREATEST!!!
Posted by Claudia Patricia on 25th May 2016
Just what I was looking for but at a better price. Thanks for the quick delivery agecomfort
Better than a pillow!
Posted by Rebecca on 17th May 2016
I like the contour fit but would like it slightly thicker. It's great with my hip and opposite knee replacement.
You recently viewed...