Hollister 14506 New Image FlexWear Skin Barriers Convex Pre Sized w/ Tape 1 1/4 to 2 1/4"
Colour ID: Red
Size: 2-1/4 in. (57mm) Flange
Stoma Size: 1-1/4 in. (32mm)
Quantity: box of 5
* Built-in convexity means added security and skin protection for recessed, retracted and flush stomas...pre-cut openings.
* Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
* Superior skin care...FlexWear skin barrier is formulated to resist breakdown.
* FlexWear Skin Barrier: FlexWear is a cross-linked hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides aggressive adherence and is designed for more than one day weartime. It is more resistant to breakdown than SoftFlex. FlexWear is a good general choice of skin barrier for colostomies and ileostomies where greater than one day wear time is desired.
* Integral Convexity: Skin barriers with integral convexity are indicated for stomas that are flush, recessed or retracted. These skin barriers are either pre-sized or cut-to-fit.
* Porous Cloth Adhesive: This proprietary adhesive is gentle to the skin for enhanced comfort.
* Non-Woven Skin Barrier Backing: A porous plastic that is soft and flexible.
* Recommended for Home Use: Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
* Floating Flange: The exclusive Hollister Floating Flange found on two-piece products avoids having to press on the tender post-operative abdomen when attaching a pouch to a skin barrier.
* Clear Plastic Skin Barrier Cutting Guide: This feature consists of concentric circles on a thin plastic film for cutting the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
* ElastaFlex Skin Barrier Backing: ElastaFlex is an ultra-thin, soft and flexible semi-permeable film that covers the skin barrier. It keeps fluids from eroding the skin barrier.
* Pouch Locking System: The patented locking mechanism attaches the pouch securely to the skin barrier, preventing unintentional separation.
* Pre-Sized Skin Barrier Stoma Opening: The skin barrier is supplied with an opening that allows the user to apply it without any preparation.
* Color Coded Packaging: To help you select compatible New Image pouches and barriers, every box label is color-coded. Simply match the colors (red, green, or blue).