The Bios Living Spring Power Scooter is perfect for those who love to be active but have a hard time walking long distances. This scooter features a 30 mile cruising range and allows you live life more independently and makes traveling fun again! Take this scooter onto sidewalks, to the mall and more!
Available in Black or Burgundy
- Durable impact bumpers
- Complete lighting package including: directional signals, headlight and tail lights
- Reclining high back seat with sliding mechanism
- Captains Chair with head rest for extra comfort
- Easy access charger port
- Electric regenerative braking
- 2 year limited warranty
- Wire basket with nylon cover
- Top Speed: 4.35 MPH
- Cruising Range: 30 Miles, Turning Radius: 58”
- Dimensions: (length x width): 51 2/5 x 25 1/5"; seat (length x width): 18 9/10 x 19"
- Tool Free Assembly
- Weight Capacity: 350lbs (158 kgs)
- Max. Climbing Slope: 15 degrees
- Ground Clearance: 4” (10cm)
- Motor Power: 24V, 400W
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 5A
- Cruising Range per charge: 40-48km (25-30 miles)
- Batteries (2 required): 33 AH (both batteries included)
- Total Battery Weight: 62lbs (28kg)
- Main Scooter Weight: 169.4 lbs) 77 kgs (disassembled)
- Braking System: Electric regenerative braking
- Tires – Both Front & Back 10” x 3.3” Pneumatic
- Seat Size: 19”
- Full Seat Dimension: 19” x 19.29” x 28”
- 2 Year Warranty
- Package Size: 54” x 26.5” x 27” (L x W x H)
For ease and convenience, all warranty claims are dealt directly with Bios Living.
Free Shipping on this item includes Lift Gate Service and delivery to individual’s front door.
30% restocking fee for returns
A good scooter
Posted by Unknown on 11th Sep 2013
An excellent power scooter. There is hassle free assembly, and once assembled you can use it with ease. It has a comfortable seat, which I can adjust the height to a desired level. Also the bumpers are sturdy, so whenever I bump into things, it wouldn’t damage my scooter.
You recently viewed...