Drive Medical Scout 4 Wheel Power scooter features a smooth overall ride, easy to adjust controls, quick and easy assembly and many other features that make this an affordable full featured 4 wheel power scooter.
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Color-through color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Delta tiller
- Easy free wheel operation
- 20AH batteries increase scooter's maximum range
- Dimensions:42.5" (L) x 21.5" (W)
- Floor to Seat Height: 17" - 19"
- Front Wheels:8" x 2" Flat-free
- Wheel Base Dimensions (L x W):31.9" x 16.9"
- Climbing Angle: 6°
- Ground Clearance: 2.5”
- Maximum Range: 15 miles (20AH)
- Motor:24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
- Rear Wheels:8" x 2" Flat-free
- Seat Dimensions: 16.5" (W) x 16" (D)
- Top Speed:4.25 mph
- Total Weight (excl. hand control):94 lbs
- Turning Radius: 53.75"
- Batteries (pair):12V x 12AH, 12V x 20AH
- Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 24 Months
- Warranty on Frame: Limited Lifetime
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
I tried every way to register my scooter for a couple weeks to no avail so I gave up because it is obvious that you know all the details anyway.
It is a good scooter but I wish it had a bigger basket
This is an excellent scooter. Purchased for my 88-year-old mother to get herself around her yard and town. It has great power and a long-lasing battery charge. She loves it!
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.