The Clarity Amplified Corded and Cordless Combo Answering Machine amplifies incoming sound up to 40 decibels.
- Four (4) tone settings to customize your listening experience
- Amplified digital answering machine making it easier to listen to messages
- Large high contrast CID display
- Extra loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Large keypad with high contrast numbers
- Five (5) speed dial buttons to store important numbers
- Ten (10) loud ringer melodies with six (6) levels of volume
- CID display lights up as super bright visual ringer
- Expandable up to four (4) cordless handsets
- One (1) year limited warranty
- Answering Machine base station with corded handset
- AC power adapter for Answering Machine base station
- Telephone line cord for Answering Machine base station
- Cordless Handset
- Charging base for cordless handset
- Belt clip for cordless handset
- Rechargeable batteries (2) for cordless handset
- User Manual
- Warranty/FCC Requirements booklet
Posted by James H on 20th Nov 2017
Very happy with this unit, both the wife and I.
Speaker phone and answering machine work as advertised.
Thnk you for the quick shipment
Posted by Deborah on 24th Aug 2017
I was very excited to receive this product as a gift for my elderly parents. Once we had it set up, I was very disappointed as the unit was faulty. I went on the agecomfort website and followed the instructions to return it. This included, submitting a form on-line to the company, and subsequently receiving a slip back to include in the boxed return. I never heard from them. As the return policy is 30 days, I sent the unit back with the invoice as not to exceed this time frame. To date, I have not heard a thing from the company.
A good phone with big buttons
Posted by Belinda Barnes on 8th Nov 2013
This is a great phone. I can hear clearly without saying “uh” so many times during the conversation and asking the person to repeat themselves. I like how the phone has big keys so I can see better, and it is easy to use once it is all set up. However, I found the set up to be slightly confusing, nonetheless, as I said before, once it’s set up, the phone works great.