For a safe, convenient aid to performing daily activities, a walker for seniors can be the ideal solution. Drive's new Deluxe Folding Walker combines the strength and durability with lightweight ease of use. The walker features a unique push button mechanism for easy folding. Its U-shaped frame offers greater clearance while its enhanced cross-frame design provides you with greater stability. The Folding Aluminum Walker offers 5" wheels and newly designed rear glide caps for use on many types of terrain, while the contoured hand grip and adjustable height make the Folding Aluminum Walker comfortable to use.
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- Newly designed rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces
- Sturdy 1" diameter aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Vinyl-contoured hand grip
- Actual Product Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Base Depth: 17.5"
- Handle Height (Max): 39"
- Handle Height (Min): 32"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 17"
- Overall Product Height: 32"
- Overall Product Length: 17.5"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Silver
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Width Inside Back Legs: 20"
- Drive Medical Model # 10210-1
Very pleased although we did order sliders for the other two legs
gives better mobility and confidence
Prompt delivery. Exactly as described. Sturdy, lightweight, neatly designed and constructed.
These things happen but why is it always me?
Took forever to be delivered but works very well and was easy to assemble. The user has Parkinson's and is 6.3. It meet his needs.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.