The Balanced Aire Self Adjusting foam/air mattress from Drive and Mason Medical provides excellent patient comfort as a powered, air-filled support surface. Providing the patient with the proper support they want and need while aiding in the prevention of pressure ulcers. The Balanced Aire’s foam-filled air cells are arranged into three separate zones and are covered by two types of foam for ideal comfort. Plus, the alternating pressure pump converts the Balanced Aire to a dynamic powered system for even greater pressure redistribution and improved circulation.
- Add an alternating pressure pump and the Balanced Aire easily converts to a dynamic powered system for additional pressure redistribution
- In addition, the system is sloped downward in the foot section to reduce pressure in the heel zone
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- The (12) 5.5" tri-laminated foam filled air cells are separated into three distinct pressure zones, each zone independently self-adjusting to the patient's needs
- The Balanced Aire mattress replacement is a powered support surface
- The air cells are contained within a high density foam perimeter which creates a smooth transition from the side rail to the air cell
- Dimensions - 35" (W) X 80" (L) X 7" (H)
- Control Unit Airflow - When Used w/Power Source (P) 4 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time - When Used w/Power Source (P) 5 Minutes
- Control Unit Type - When Used w/Power Source (P) Compressor
- Control Unit Alarms - N/A
- Mattress Cover Material - Fluid-Resistant Stretch
- Weight Capacity - 500 lbs
- Warranty - 5 Year Limited Mattress | 1 Year Control Unit
Due to manufacture policy, this is a final sale item and cannot be returned
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.