The Drive Elevate Upright Walker brings users increased balance and stability while promoting better posture and providing a more
natural line of sight than traditional mobility aids. Height-adjustable upholstered forearm pads keep arms supported and level for
comfortable use, while large, ten-inch wheels make it perfect for indoor and outdoor use. With a one-handed, side-to-side fold, the
Elevate Upright Walker is the stand-up mobility aid that’s easy to take on the go.
- Padded armrests and upright handle adjust to user height preferences
- Durable and comfortable padded seat
- Simple one-handed, side-to-side folding
- Includes removable zipper storage bag with strap
- Dual front fork for optimal stability and maneuverability
- Loop lock brakes for added safety and control
- Adjustable length dual handbrake system
- Large 10” multi-terrain front wheels for indoor and outdoor use
- Height adjustable backrest
|Carton Shipping Dimensions||31" (L) x 12" (W) x 16" (H)|
|Casters||Front: 10” / Rear: 8”|
|Handle Height Range||48" - 53"|
|Product Dimensions||31.5” (L) x 25.8” (W) x 48” – 53” (H)|
|Weight Capacity||300 Lbs|
|Handle Extension Range||4" - 6"|
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.