EZee Life Ultra Light aluminum folding walker is a tall rollator designed both for indoor and outdoor use with 8" casters. This lightweight rollator features a lightly padded adjustable height seat, foam padded backrest, carry bag, locking hand brakes.
Rollator walkers are height adjustable to allow the user to be able to adjust the handle height to meet their needs. Because people are of different shapes and have different postures some minor variations will occur as to the proper height when based on the user's overall height.
When the handle height of the walker is adjusted properly, the user can stand with a normal posture while wearing the footwear they most commonly wear.
Adjusting the rollator walker height is easily done without the need of tools. There will be a knob where the handles meet the frame of the walker which when loosened and removed will allow the handles to be raised and lowered. The seat height of the rollator walker will usually be fixed at a certain height and not adjustable.
While the user is standing with their arms hanging limply at their sides, the distance from the inside of their wrist (where a snug watchband would normally be) to the floor should be equal to the top of the walker handles to the floor.
- Ultra lightweight aluminum
- 8" casters
- Tall push handles
- Adjustable handle height
- Adjustable seat height
- Locking brakes
- Mesh carry pouch
- Lightly padded seat
- Economically priced
- User Height range: 5' 2” to 6'
- Seat Width: 37 cm (14.6”)
- Seat Depth: 25 cm (9.8”)
- Seat Height: 53 (20.9”) – 62cm (24.4”)
- Width Between Handles: 41.9 cm (16.5")
- Overall Width: 64.1 cm (25.25")
- Handle Height: 85.5 – 101 cm (33.7” x 39.8”)
- Caster Size: 20.3 cm (8”)
- Basket Size: 17.8 x 34.3 x 17.8 cm (7" x 13.5" x 7")
- Weight capacity: 136 kg (300 lb)
- Frame material: Aluminum
- Weight: 6.2 KG (13.7 lb)
- Weight in box: 6.8 kg (17.3 lb)
- Box Dimensions 60.3 x 44.5 x 58.4 cm (23.75" x 17.5" x 23")
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.