The Drive Medical Adjustable Forearm Platforms and Mounting Brackets are designed to be compatible with the Adult Anterior Safety Rollers by Drive. They are easy to attach, height- and depth-adjustable, and can rotate inward and outward. The Drive CE 1035 FP Forearm Platform Supports are designed with handgrips that can be extended backward and forward and are angle-adjustable to provide a comfortable grip.
The armrests are contoured and molded into one piece that has a flexible edge. They come with hook and loop fastener straps that prevent the arms from sliding. They can be mounted anywhere along the handlebar and positioned according to the patient's weight-bearing needs. It is lateral-adjustable, and each side can be adjusted individually.
Product Features and Benefits
- Depth- and Height-Adjustable
- Hook and Loop Fastener Straps
- Handgrips Extend Forward and Backward
- Handgrips Are Angle-Adjustable
- Each Side Is Individually Adjustable
- Comfortable and Easy Weight Bearing
- Rotates Outward and Inward
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: CE 1035 FP
- Color: Black
- Height-Adjustable: Yes
- Depth-Adjustable: Yes
- Fastener Straps: Hook and Loop
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.