5" Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Overlay System with APP
The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The newly designed pump produces consistent air flow and has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels. This mattress overlay achieves low air loss, increases patient comfort and keeps the patient cool. Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow. The nylon cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and it can be secured to the mattress with straps.
- 17-Air cell configuration, 9 with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery
- 3-Air cells at head section remain static, enhancing pillow function
- 5-Inch cells are constructed from Nylon/50% TPU material that is durable
- 8-LPM (Liters per Minute) newly designed pump produces consistent air flow
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation
- Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels
- Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow
- The Nylon/TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable
- The cover is secured to the mattress with straps
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers
- 36" (W) X 80" (L) X 5" (H)
- Overall depth: 28"
- Overall width: 27"
- Seat height adjustable from 18"- 23"
- Handle height adjustable from 32"-37"
- Unit weight (with bag): 20 lbs
- 8" PVC wheels
- Control Unit Airflow: 8 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10 minutes
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Max. weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.