MOBB Anti-Decubitus Air Seat Cushion is specially designed to help reduce the risk of ulcers (decubitus). It is ideal for those who sit for prolonged period. Holes on the cushion allow even weight distribution and reduce the pressure on lower back.
- Holes on the cushion allow even weight distribution.
- Reduce the pressure on lower back.
- Ideal for people who sit for prolonged periods.
- Provides ventilation and pressure relief.
- Air inflated cushion allows for easy adjustability of firmness.
- Includes air pump.
- Dimensions: 17" x 17" x 2"
- Please note that the wheelchair and chair are NOT included with the Item.
The plastic nozzle on the inflator broke off on first use. This has been rectified by a prompt rebate. Thank you.
very comfortable and reasonably priced
a useful product and very easy to blow up. Slight problem in that it is difficult to close the air hole after you've blown it up and the air escapes before you can plug it.
This pillow is a little tricky to inflate but with a bit of patience it can be done. The good thing is that the hardness or softness can be controlled. While I found it is not as comfortable as I would like when sitting for any length of time ( the covering is somewhat unforgiving on its own), it is perfect for being under another cushion (e.g. kitchen chair cushion) to making getting up from and onto is easier. I am going to make a quilted cover for this cushion (with a handle) so I can bring it with me when I go out to restaurants or other people's homes where seating is too low for people with hip or knee issues. It is 100% lighter than the standard 3"cushion I have from previous knee surgeries and thus easier to grab and take with me. Price -wise it is not a big commitment so I plan to buy another one as well. This one needs a bit of imagination but can be quite useful. Hope my ideas help.
Not a great product. A pain to inflate and use. Material is not flexible enough.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.