The Pulmo-Aide Compact Compressor Nebulizer System by Drive Medical has been built to last with high-quality metal mechanical parts, ensuring quality therapy for an extended period of time.
- Small footprint
- Small, compact design
- Convenient carrying handle
- Dimensions: 7.5" (W) x 4.0" (H) x 7.2" (D)
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Max. Pressure: 35 psig or Greater
- Free Air Flow: 13 lpm Typical
- Sound level: 58-62 dBA
- Electrical Requirements: 2.5 amps, 115 VAC 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 140 Watts Maximum
- Warranty: Limited 5 year
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.