The Nitro™ 3-Wheel Rollator is the newest addition to the premium line of Nitro™ rollators from Drive Medical. Featuring a hidden inner brake cable, the functional and modern Nitro™ 3 is designed with safety in mind while indoors or outdoors. The Nitro™ 3 easily navigates narrow spaces and folds flat while in the standing position so it can roll, park and store anywhere. Also included is a large, removable pouch to keep personal items close. The Nitro™ 3 comes pre-assembled, so you can unbox, unfold and get going!
- Stylish and modern design features lightweight aluminum frame with built-in brake cable for extra safety and protection
- Ergonomic hand grips provide comfort and control, push down on handbrakes to engage parking brake feature
- Quickly and easily adjust the height of the handles with the push-button height adjustment
- Large, removable storage pouch is perfect for your personal belongings, or transporting items to and from
- Easy side to side fold allows the rollator to stay in the standing position, making it easy to roll, park and store anywhere
- Dual front fork design enhances turning radius while providing added safety
- Large 9" front wheel allows for optimal steering and conveniently moves over most kinds of terrain, whether indoors or out
- Out of box assembled
- Drive PreserveTech™ products are manufactured with an antimicrobial* agent that helps to minimize the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew on treated surfaces. Treated surfaces on this product include the handgrips
- Actual Product Weight: 12.7 lbs
- Bag Height: 13.5"
- Bag Length: 11.5"
- Bag Width: 12.5"
- Casters: 9"
- Handle Height (Max): 37.5"
- Handle Height (Min): 32.5"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 14"
- Number of Wheels: 3
- Overall Product Height: 32.5"
- Overall Product Length: 29"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8"; Width Inside Back Legs: 21.5"
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.